Parmameccanica is an engineering company founded in the 1980s, highly specialized in stainless steel workings.
The company constructs and realizes, according to executive drawings supplied by the customer, parts, components, production lines and plants for companies operating in the Food and Beverage Industry and in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry.
The production experience achieved during the years enabled the company to enlarge its range of products, which goes from hoppers to tanks, from bases for filling machines to multi-valve manifolds, from elevators to support scaffoldings, from cyclones for granular products to basins of any size, up to the realization of complete plants.
Parmameccanica is today on the market as a leading company in its sector and is able to:
- operate with certified welding processes
- treat surfaces even with satin and polished finish procedures
- realize assemblies and workings with machine tools
- offer a high finishing level in compliance with 3A standards
- resolve specific construction problems
- elaborate projects using CAD 2D (AutoCAD) and CAD 3D (SolidWorks)
- avail itself of highly reliable and qualified technical personnel
Parmameccanica can present itself, then, as an ideal company for business partnerships.